As a young woman we have several questions which are not easy. Dealing with fertility declination and staying competitive with our male colleagues during 20s and 30s is also not easy. It is always good to not get pregnant if you are not fully ready for this. Whether you are trying to conceive or planning it for the future, there are some important things that one should know about fertility.
|Tas import Murah Batam|
Conception is either easy or too hard- that kind of attitude is very common in our modern society of extremes and fixes. Many women think that they know very much about their body for pregnancy but certainly we don’t know everything about our body even if we have one or two baby.
1. Do you really want to be a mother? If yes consider your biological clock is must. There are several women who are not even aware about how much their fertility declines with their growing age. The women’s most fertility age is between 21 and 25 and about the age of 27, her fertility starts decline slowly. You have 20% chances of getting pregnant in your 30s in any of the month, if you are healthy and in contrast at the age of 40s you have just only 5% chances. Women have biggest confusion over age and fertility relation by seeing their friend conceive successfully at 40s or celebrities. Here it is essential to know that fertility declines with growing age and this declination will be slightly different for every woman.
2. There are several reasons for which women delay their motherhood and not all of them under their control. For these women, egg freezing may be option but it’s neither risk free nor guaranteed. The procedure may not be the right option if you want to expand your fertility years as it is invasive and expensive with several risks like ovarian stimulation. IVF, one of the most successful ART methods, the success rate is 40% per cycle (under the very best circumstances). In addition not all retrieved eggs can survive the freezing process. But still if you want to freeze your eggs for future pregnancy, remember the older you are, the less chance you have to get benefit by this process.
3. Unhealthy or hygienic lifestyle can harm your fertility. Probably you know that smoking isn’t good for health, but do you know at the menopause stage, it can speed up infertility and the early enough you quit, the easily you will be able to adverse the negative effect. Your BMI (weight) also plays a vital role in your fertility. Being underweight or overweight can also lead to infertility.
4. If you are unable to get pregnant after a year of unprotected intercourse, seek help for fertility evaluation. In case you are 35 or older, seek help in six months. There are several couples who know this very well but still wait for long which is really bad idea as putting off your fertility evaluation may lower the chances of successful treatment later.
5. Many people out there thought that infertility is a female’s issue. But this is not true as infertility can affect anyone whether male or female. If you are trouble in conceiving, be sure both of you is tested for infertility.
New Life Fertility Clinic is Canada’s leading In Vitro Fertilization Ontario and fertility centre provide compassionate care and guidance throughout the entire treatment procedure. Clinic is specialized in advanced IVF, IUI,IVF Success Rate Canada, Donor Egg Program, Assisted Hatching, PGD, Weight Management and Male Factor Infertility.